



Gentry is now officially three!! Let the games begin!! He had a fun time with friends and cousins and brothers celebrating his birthday. Aunt Rochelle made a really neat pinata that looked like a crayon. Mommy made a crayola box cake. And there were fun games to play too.

Daddy really wanted to be there, but was working. We missed him, but fortunately, Gentry's Uncle was able to help with the pinata. He was awesome! And the party really wouldn't have gone as smoothly without his Aunt and Uncle's help. Thanks, guys.
A few fun tidbits about Gentry are:

1. He loves Mercer Mayer books.
2. He loves Twilight and likes his hair to be like Edward's
3. Gentry will listen to Beach Boys all day if we let him (you mention the song, and he insists on listening to it)
4. Gentry can wrestle just as well as his brothers--that's something!
5. Gentry loves to give kisses to his baby brother, Seph. (He'll stop whatever he's doing to run and give baby a kiss.)
So I survived the four-in-a-row months of birthdays. Now I can relax. Wait!! I turn 30 in May!!! AAAAAUUUUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Well at least Ben... should help with that one, not you!!
The cake looks fine, and your sister did a great job on the pinata!! You guys sure know how to have fun. And that picture of Gentry with his "Edward" hair is so cute.
so adorable! I'm sorry I didn't make it! That is so cute he like Beach Boys! What a fun theme too!
Post a Comment