Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here, There, & Everywhere












This is a picture of Daddy with sweet baby Seph. Notice that Seph has a widow's peak--it reminds me of Mickey Mouse. So cute!


Then there's Gentry asleep on the floor in the hallway just outside his bedroom. Daddy couldn't resist taking a picture--it seems the boys always fall asleep more easily out of their beds than in them. I think it's against their psyche to knowingly fall asleep in bed. Kids never want to admit to being tired, right?




Benjamin sits beside his Uncle Joe who lives in Montana. He was so glad to see his Uncle, and they enjoyed conversing during our visit in Utah while having Seph blessed. We left Arizona in the low 90s, and were welcomed in Utah by a gusty 37 degree wind! It even snowed! The boys threw snowballs and during a rest stop on the drive, and I enjoyed seeing my breath when I spoke in the cold air.
But now that we are back Arizona--it is all about the AC, juice popsicles, and I think we'll be buying a little swimming pool for the boys. Gotta find something to do this summer.






















1 comment:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Seph looks so adorable!