We had carrots, garlic, and green onions. When the boys asked about the other things we had planted, we had to explain that they didn't make it. But this gardening adventure was a success compared to last time. All we grew last year was a single corn stalk. Arizona gardening . . .



Josiah's birthday was on the 19th of February, and we decided to keep it low-key and just have his cousin sleep over. We also had my sister and her family over and it was a lot of fun! Josiah got a black bear Webkinz--and is more than elated at his new hobby playing games on Webkinz via the computer. (It actually serves as a great motivator for him to get his work done first!)
If the picture with the cupcakes is confusing, Josiah was trying his hand(s) at clapping out the candles like my dad did for his birthday a few weeks earlier. Cracked me up. Suppose that's the cool way to do it--though I don't think I'd be too successful doing that way!
2 comments:
good job on the garden. All I've been able to grow is swiss chard. Lots of other things grow but don't produce anything. Oh well.
I like the updates!!! Looks like Josiah had fun for his birthday!! And at least you try to garden!! We're going to get our spot ready in APril, so we can plant outdoors in mid May. But I'll start seeds indoors before then. I can hardly wait for the yummy tomatoes, and cucumbers again!!
Post a Comment