Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our Sweet Baby: Seph

Our former baby, Gentry, now almost 3 and happy to hold his new baby brother! Gentry now calls himself "big boy." Then he points to Seph and says, "baby."
Here is big brother, Dayton holding Seph. I think it's pretty sweet how they are actually looking at one another. What a sweet reunion.

The eldest brother, Josiah, proudly holding the brother he wanted Mommy to have. He said he didn't want a sister because girls are too bossy.



Seph squirming during his 1st bath--and crying because he was not used to the water or being so naked. (His 2nd bath went much better.)


Daddy has always had a way with our sons as newborns. He has a magic pinky that works like a binky. He can re-position them just right when they are gassy. And best of all, ALL the boys have loved sleeping on his chest! Babies are so special.













4 comments:

Lynette said...

He is so sweet!

Crystal said...

He is such a cutie pie! I love when the bigger kids love their new baby! These guys can't wait to meet their new baby brother! (I can't wait for him to come out so I can meet him too!)

Wendy said...

Hey Shan,

Those pictures are adorable!!! Looks like your little boyish brood will make out just fine!! And as far as Josiah not wanting little sisters because they are too bossy, I just might have to agree with him on that one. :P

Sher said...

What awesome big brothers Seph has! love these pics!