This first something always makes me smile--and when it happens like that, a mom has to take a picture, right? I have loved watching Dayton tow Gentry in back of his Christmas tricycle lately. If Dayton tries to go for a ride alone, it is not a pretty sight. Gentry loves riding with his brother, and will not have it any other way. I must say I wouldn't either.
I admit, too, that I have even allowed the boys to ride in the house. It's HOT in Arizona way too much of the time, and I can't help but be a little less strict with some rules which I would otherwise not allow.
This second little something actually brings more than a smile. I can't help but laugh every time I see it! Sorry if this picture of the doll is disturbing to those of you with girls, but surely you can see the humor. Right?
My boys were playing pirates and needed a prisoner. So they decided, apparently, that she was the best candidate. They asked if I'd be prisoner, but sitting on the floor pregnant is just not comfortable. So this poor doll was the next best thing. 

I guess they did find a way after all to use that doll in their toybox!
Last something that I'm loving is Josiah who is in soccer this season. I have wanted to get him in sports--really all my boys for that matter--and finally got him started.
Can I mention the meeting for all parents whose children would be in sports this season? The meeting was really a "pre-chastening" to those parents who might dare yell or make a scene when game time rolled around.
It was awful to see these parents in the video curse, yell, and chastise their child if they didn't score a point. Grow up!
Sorry, I can enjoy a competitive spirit, but really.
Josiah had his first practice and his first game is approaching. It will be fun to watch, not shout, as I watch Josiah's sport career begin. He's already made a friend named Benjamin, and it was cute to hear him tell this friend, "Hey, that's my dad's name!"
1 comment:
How fun!! The doll cracks me up!! But then again, I'm wondering why with a houseful of boys do you even own a doll.
Is it for your sanity so you don't feel alone? lol.... jk
Hope he enjoys Soccer. And hope you enjoy watching him play. And it's okay to shout at games as long as it's the happy shouting. ** wink **
Post a Comment