Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Darling!

Just celebrated my husband's 33rd! We did a number of things to celebrate, and I hope he felt just a bit of how special he really is. The night prior to his birthday, we ate out as a family, and he picked out "Arguing With Idiots," by Glenn Beck.

Then on his birthday, I made very tasty nutritious apple banana muffins. They looked rather nice stacked on a white plate with candles on top. We had the Stepps over and really enjoyed having them over to share his birthday!

Got him an "Edward" shirt as I call it. He can maybe wear it when he's Edward this year for Halloween. I think he looks fabulous! Benjamin is such a hard worker--and a true family man. Love you always no matter what!

1 comment:

Amber Miskin said...

Sorry we couldn't be there last week. I'm glad he had a great day!