Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Boys Are Growing Up!!!


It seems all my boys have been discovering and learning some new things lately. Dayton has learned to climb the tree in our front yard all by himself. And I am proud of him!
Then Gentry has mastered climbing onto the counters in about 3 seconds flat! He simply pushes the kitchen chair to the counter and scampers up in one leap. He really loves to listen to music from there on the counter. He is into the Twilight soundtrack, and I must admit, feel a bit tired of that particular CD.
Josiah had his first field trip last week with his kindergarten class! We went to the county fair and had a great time! We were the only ones with cabbage and broccoli in our lunches! And it was fun! We saw lots of cows, sheep, and even some baby sharks. My boys are just the best, if I do say so myself!




3 comments:

Wendy said...

You do a great job with your boys!! I'm glad that they are continuing to grow and learn new things...

I think they are all cute too!!

Mahers said...

Isn't it bittersweet when they grow up? The fun is different but still just as fun, I think more sometimes. It still makes me sad when they stop calling you mama for mommy and then just mom until they are mad and it's mother,that the worst of all! Your boys are so funny!

Sher said...

your boys are get cuter every day! I can't wait to do mommy stuff together soon! :)