Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nearly 2 Already!!


Hard to believe it, but Gentry will be having his golden birthday on the 2nd of April. The time has gone by so quickly, and he is such a joy to have in our home. This is a picture my older sister took, and he just walked in onto her photo set posing and wanting his picture taken. So she took some pictures.
Josiah's birthday just passed, and Dayton's is coming up March 22, then Gentry's following just a week and a half later. Wish I'd thought about expenses when I planned all that. Luckily, Gentry is still young enough, he won't need a fancy party with friends. But we're gearing up for Dayton's 4th birthday, and is he excited!

Before I know it, my boys will be 2, 4, and 6! They're my wonderful boys!

3 comments:

April said...

Hey Shantil! My son is turning 4 on March 22 too!!! how funny!
your family is so cute!
April

April said...

Hey Shantil! My son is turning 4 on March 22 too!!! how funny!
your family is so cute!
April

Mahers said...

I know what you mean about expensive birthdays! We love them so much it's easy to get carried away. Josiah's party was so much fun and such a great idea! I might have to steal it.