Sunday, October 12, 2008

Randolph Scouts of Honor











You know, there really is something more to Scouts than I ever gave it credit before. My dad always said he thought the program was good, but was more interested in music than in camping. And so I was under the impression that Scouts was merely a place to learn knots and maybe a good moral principle now and again.
Benjamin's love of Scouts has helped me to see that this program is truly wonderful! And I am so glad that our prophet, President Monson, is an advocate and great leader in the Scouting program. He will be an inspiration for many to get more involved in this program.
These cute pics were taken conference morning. I was on the couch immersed in conference, and my shortcomings :), when suddenly each of the boys walked in wearing one of their daddy's old scout shirts. It was quite the sight to behold! I can't wait to watch my boys learn leadership and good sportsmanship as they strive for their Eagles. Because everyone knows that behind every Eagle Scout is an involved and loving supporter. Our boys will have 2--that means 3 Eagles on their way . . .

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, if Ben doesn't look like a Happy Pappy -- I don't know who would be. I love that picture of the four "boyz" -- you should enlarge it and hang it up in their room.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darice said...

So cute- I love that your boys are looking to their future and are excited about scouts!

Sher said...

i love the pics of them! soo adorable! you should be definitely proud of such a troop of stripling warriors! lol. :)