Thursday, September 25, 2008

Genty Loves His Morning Yoga!!


It's the cutest thing! Gentry is infatuated with the word "ball," and loves to say it everywhere he goes. This picture displays his infamous ball, which he has loved to roll around on as of late.


Maybe he'll be a future 'Yoga Man,' or perhaps he will revolutionize yoga as we now know it with a simple everyday ball. The possibilities are virtually limitless if you really get to thinking about it. What if everyone could tone up and achieve the look they wanted with the simple use of a yoga ball?


Okay, maybe I'm running wild with the notion. But hey, kids can bring that out in a person--especially me! I can't wait to see what my boys will accomplish as they get older. They have so much energy, tenacity, and zest for life--who can fault such boys? Either way, I'm in for the ride of my life.



4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh BOY!!! How do you do it Shantil. Ethan is DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! And you have three with the same temperament. WOW. More power to you.

Ethan and Thomas both like to do that with the big ball too.

Wendy said...

By the way I tagged you on my blog, come check it out. I'm really interested in your replies. LOL!!

Kami said...

Shantil: Please tell me you remember me! I read your blog (which was linked to Lucy Watsons blog)and can hear your voice saying each word! I actually have missed our random interactions that took place soooo many years ago! I can't believe that Josiah is in school. He was just a wee little thing when we moved. Glad to see that all is doing well in Arizona. We also have three blonde boys, and AMEN to them being a handful and a joy! I promise not to stalk you.....Much love, Kami McKane

Shantil said...

Hey, Cami! Of course I remember you! I remember you as the awesome, outgoing, Buckeye clogger!
How are you doing? Three boys, huh? We are lucky, and given much trust to receive such lots. But boys are wonderful.
Link me to your blog?:)
Shantil