


Dayton loves to look out from the climbing tunnels at our park! So I finally got a picture to remember this--gotta love the dimples! Then Josiah, Daddy tells me, actually wanted his picture taken at the Cub Scout Day Camp in this tree, for my blog!!! Usually, he says, "Oh no, now you're going to say I'm cute and put the picture on your blog!" He really doesn't like that, so this particular pose warms mommy's heart!
Gentry and Dayton went to Peter Piper's for lunch this week. Dayton asks nearly every day to go there. He asked me while driving recently, "Mommy, what does PPP start with?" I had to smile. Daddy and I call it "Triple P" to hide what place we are talking about so we don't hear about it from the boys. Anyway, Gentry loves the newest little carousel ride there, and this picture sure reflects that!
3 comments:
Such cute boys!! I also LOVE all the orange on your blog page!
Aww, I love to see your boys!! They all have such cute smiles. And that is amazing that Josiah wanted the picture to put on your BLOG!!!! Now that is progress.
that is sooo funny, 'PPP' or 'Triple P'....lol. good stuff. your boys are soo cute! Gentry is soo big now! oh my goodness! i love ya! we have to hang out ASAP, even if it's a girl night or SOMETHING! you deserve a break right about now, don't cha?
Post a Comment