
Gentry has walked today more than ever before! It is so fun to watch him smile, so fully aware of his accomplishment. He knows he is on his way to crazy fun with his older brothers. And he tries so much to talk. For his birthday, he hardly touched his cake. He is just like Josiah was, totally uninterested in this strange, foreign sweetness in his mouth. He managed to take one lick of the frosting, and decided cake was not his choice. Josiah and I enjoyed a few pieces. (I don't usually like cake, but this one was especially good!)
Anyway, I have but one page left in his scrapbook to fill, and then his book is complete. It is hard to believe it has been one year since my Gentry was born. Time sure does go by quickly. I just hope I can savour all the sweet moments before they are memories from the past.
4 comments:
Such a good kid! Time sure does fly with kids!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
how cute! i can't believe he can walk! yah!
On already wow! he is a cutie!
I need to take pictures of him girl. Call me!
Post a Comment