
Well, this pic was taken outside our church building just a few weeks ago. It was windy outside, and very lovely that day. You may or may not be able to see, but Josiah had eaten a blue sucker from Primary just before we had the picture taken. At least it matches his shirt! :/
Forever, it seemed like Friday was my favorite day of the week. It meant the beginning of a weekend free from school, homework, and lots of unexpected fun. Now that I'm a mother, I enjoy Sunday most because our family is all together, and we are edified by the Spirit as we attend church and learn more about our Heavenly Father and his Son, Jesus Christ.
There is nothing greater than the peace in knowing families can be together forever--afterall, aren't our families what matter most in this world?
2 comments:
cute pic who took it. Did you hear Gilbert AZ is getting a temple. I would have thought we would be next.
Oh, I just had a friend from church click the picture. We wanted one with Gentry up-to-date. I really want you to take some of Gentry. He's growing up quick!
Post a Comment