
On Saturday, Benj and I decided to take the boys to the zoo, as it was 1/2 price day. The boys had a great time seeing the animals, and loved the train ride, and the merry-go-round. The weather was fairly nice, and the sun didn't really heat up until the time we were ready to go. The boys got to make necklaces out of colorful beads, and they look really cute wearing them around the house.
Dayton got really hungry before the train ride, and so I bought him a hot dog. Little did I know that when he said "yes" to ketchup and mustard, it actually meant he only wanted ketchup. He threw the biggest tantrum of the month, I must say! He screamed, drawing attention to the two of us: Dayton sprawled on the floor crying, and mommy trying to keep composed and wipe as much mustard off the hot dog as possible.
But, all in all, it was a fun trip for our family! The boys got to run wild and pet animals, and Benj and I got to enjoy watching our three sons have the time of their lives. Can it ever really get better than this? I doubt it.
1 comment:
Very cute picture. That must have been fun. My kids love that zoo. How did you know it was 1/2 price day? That is what they should charge all the time.
Post a Comment