




This past weekend we found what appeared to be the closest resemblance to Fall in the area where we live. Most of the trees do not ever change to the glorious colors as most other places this time of year, nor do they fall from the trees. Instead of brilliant colors of crimson, amber yellow, and burnt brown leaves, we see leaves as they would appear in the summer. To me, this is indeed a solemn fact.
But we all had fun climbing trees (except for me, too chicken) and the boys liked being outside because the air wasn't stifling hot. Gentry made some really funny faces and made us all laugh. Josiah found an old baseball, as we were at one point on a ball field. We had planned to attend a pumpkin festival that evening, but had the location and times confused with many other events taking place that we'd read about in the paper. Oh well! We had a great time nonetheless. And you see, I found a bright yellow leaf!!! So maybe we can catch a glimpse of the beauty of Fall;we simply have to be looking for it.

5 comments:
Is Gentry sitting up already?? Ethan isn't close but he does roll all over the place now!! Those are some dang cute pictures of the boys, and now there's one of Ben!! Yeah --- HEy at least your Halloween Trick or Treating is always warm and not "Snowy" like it has been here in the past.
Where is the fall? I want COLD weather. I do miss the seasons. but it isn't so bad here either. Our weather man said it will be a hot winter. It will stay in the 80's this year. I can only pray he is wrong. Your pictures are cute. Fun you post a lot. I should post more.
Looks like you found fall in Buckeye. I am not sure I can find it here in surprise.
haha, we have the same background, oops! oh well! i talk about the weather too. i miss rain!!!!
People should read this.
Post a Comment