
It has been so nice to enjoy cooler weather lately. In Arizona you can imagine how nice it must be to go outside and not have to run to get your mail or tell your kids that they still can't go to the park because of the heat.
In fact, we just hit the park down the street today. They played with some boys who live next door and mommy got to chat with her friend. Besides the sand-throwing and the occasional spats, the boys had a good time.
I have decided to head outside every morning with the boys so they can play and release just a portion of their energy. By about noon or so, it has become too warm, and usually is a good time to head home. This makes games and books and all the indoor activities much more exciting since they have gone out to play. And this makes my day a lot smoother.
In fact, we just hit the park down the street today. They played with some boys who live next door and mommy got to chat with her friend. Besides the sand-throwing and the occasional spats, the boys had a good time.
I have decided to head outside every morning with the boys so they can play and release just a portion of their energy. By about noon or so, it has become too warm, and usually is a good time to head home. This makes games and books and all the indoor activities much more exciting since they have gone out to play. And this makes my day a lot smoother.
2 comments:
This morning was awseome. I hope it keeps cooling off. The forcast is that is will be a really warm winter. Gee I hope they are wrong. I am hoping for coat weather. Hey one can Wish! Hey shan, see I do read your blogs. I just may not post a comment on everyone. Cute blog. Love to see some pictures you take though. Yeah I am one to speak. Have a cool day! get it COOL DAY! he! he! he!
Hi Shantil! I saw your blog on Rochelle's blog. It's fun to keep in touch with family and see everyone's kids and what they're up to. You sounds like you're doing great! We'll have to keep in touch through blogging!
Post a Comment