Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our Month in Utah











As you can see from the pictures, we did many fun things during our stay in Utah. Grandma Randolph has chickens, and the boys never tired when it came to feeding them or watching them.
Josiah has amazed me with his natural ability to climb really high really fast. I can't even do it--and don't plan to ever really try. So I'm glad he's got it in him to do things I could never do. It's wonderful to me! Even Dayton holding the chicken is something I wouldn't care to do. I did however, eventually drive all the boys home on my own when it was time for us to leave. That was a first for me. So I guess we all accomplished new things over the vacation there.
Gentry has really resigned any and all baby treatment. He won't wear a bib anymore, which is tough when we eat watermelon. And he won't sit in his booster seat either. He's in a big boy bed with his older brothers now, and we are loving to watch him grow and join in all the wild boyish fun! (In the pic, Gentry is with his little cousin, Isabella, who will be 3 in just a few days. Happy Birthday, Isabella!)

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

What a nice trip! :) We're glad you're home, safe and sound. Your smile and cheerful disposition always make singing time in primary extra special, truly.

Amber Miskin said...

Such cute pictures Shantil. Now you have my blog link if you want it! :)