

The picture above is one which I love! (No rhyming intended:) It was during our fun week in Utah this last month in January. I have meant to post some pics from our trip, but never got to it. Anyway, left is Ashley, in the middle is Isabella, and right is Courtney. Obviously, my Josiah is right dab in the middle smiling away.
Also, the pic of all the kids building snowmen is a cute one. The boys were so excited to play in snow. And when I got outside to take the pic, I found out that the girls had made their own snowmen, and the boys as well. I thought it was pretty funny. Our trips to Utah are always a lot of fun! We love all our family there!
2 comments:
That's a way cute picture of the Cox girls with Josiah!! And we always enjoy it when you visit. Just think of how often (at least monthly) that we could do a girls night out if you lived here. Amy and I wouldn't mind doing it, but man, it's sure better to have a crowd to do things with (haha meaning at least 3 people)
Yeah, that sure would be nice. I could use a more regular girls night out in a house of guys! That's for sure.
If this isn't our last summer here--I think I'm going to go nuts. Not like I'm not anyway, right?
Post a Comment