
I've been tagged by Kristi to disclose 6 things about me "not to be limited to habits, deep dark secrets, and so on." I hope this newfound information does not frighten anyone!
1. I enjoy being the center of a joke. For some reason, which I'm not sure of, I like to be laughed at. Even if I haven't intended to be silly, I like to make people smile and laugh. It makes life fun, I think!
2. Now, Kristi, you have divulged that you secretly like Backstreet Boys. Well, I'm a New Kids on the Block fan. And really, I say that mostly in regards to their Christmas album. It is so awesome! The songs are just fun and really put me in the Christmas spirit. If you haven't ever heard it, give it a try. One of my favorite songs is by Joey, who sings about still believing in Old St. Nick.
3. I have TMJ, and have for a long time. My jaw pops a lot, especially when I eat or yawn. But I think I attribute it to all the corn nuts I ate in grade school, not to mention, I think I do grind my teeth somewhat frequently. I always have a rhythm or beat in my mind, and my teeth seem to make out the tempo remarkably.
4. I promise I'm not a compulsive disorder freak or anything, but I do admit to being one who feels the need to adjust a towel in the bathroom if it is fluffed up funny, or not hanging nicely in place.
5. Whenever it begins to get dark outside, I am quick to shut blinds and curtains. I think this is mainly because I have always thought it seemed like at dusk, people can be looking in through the windows without anyone inside aware of it.
6. I gave up scary movies about 3 and 1/2 years ago. When I saw 'Night of the Living Dead," I was so afraid at night I had to wake up my husband to use the restroom. I figure I have a propensity for fear enough without having to subject myself to scary movies. So, I have been sober, so to speak, for 3 and 1/2 years. And I love it!
3 comments:
Thanks for playing! You know what's funny, I still have parts of NKOTB's "Funky, Funky, Christmas" memorized: "you know Joey-Joe's ready; Jordan and Jon, we've got a funky, funky Christmas going on." Crazy, huh? I guess once a fan, always a fan!
Ha ha your still in love with nkotb! I do to still love their christmas album but that is about it. I don't consider myself a nkotb fan for still loving the christmas album. My favorite is the funky funky christmas where santa gets burned. Too funny!
i LOVE new kids! they always have been my favorite, and forever will be! i have a box full of my stuff from when I was younger. Mike keeps threatening to get rid of it, but i know where he sleeps! :)
Post a Comment