Would you believe my oldest son, Josiah, (pronounced 'jo-zi-ah') thought of the name for this blog? I asked him what a good name might be for my blog, and he replied without hesitation, "blonde season." I readily agreed upon this name, as I am a mother of three blonde-haired boys. Gentry, my 6 month old, has what appear to be lowlights. His hair is brown at the tips, and blonde from the roots to about an inch or so out. We assume he will go blonde like his brothers. But either way, my husband and I love to watch our boys grow and hope to share some of our adventures along the way . . .
1 comment:
I sure don't know what that's like but I know what life with three blonde girls and two blonde boys is like, lol!! Yay -- you have a blog!!! That's so cool!! You'll have to check out mine as well.
Post a Comment