


Just had to post these pictures from Christmas Day before moving on to 2010. At the top you'll see Gentry beaming a smile only possible on Christmas. Gentry loves trains and so we got him a little toy with "choo choos," as he likes to call them. He seems to have all that a little guy his age could need to be happy.
Then beneath Gent's pic is Josiah who thought he would not be getting the game he really wanted. My boys all LOVE Cabela's, and this hunting game is a simple plug in game that does not include a game station or anything which I am actually opposed to when it comes to boys.
Anyway, we decided to hide his gift because we knew he'd be looking for the particular shape and really wanted him to be surprised. When he was nearly in tears after all the presents had been unwrapped, we told him to check behind the sofa chair. His smile says it all in the picture, I think.
Then there's Dayton! After getting what he 'Wanted Most': a cowboy shooting gun with holster, he played all day long and simply HAD to fall asleep with it too. Some might say weapons aren't okay for boys, but he really loves the old Rawhide western movies we enjoy watching as a family. And besides, he is great about sharing his toy guns. Most of the time.
2 comments:
How cute and fun!!! Looks like the boys enjoyed their Christmas!! And I think guns are okay too, I just tell my kids that they can't point them at people. But the furniture and walls are perfectly okay!!
Miss you guys and your boys are so big and handsome! Santa brought all of our boys automatic rubber band guns...and Mike and I too. Our whole house was a war zone Christmas morning :)
Post a Comment