
This is a picture my sister, a wonderful photographer as you can see, recently took at a park in Verrado. I had my challenges as any mother desperately trying to get "the perfect picture" of kids/family. Luckily, it worked, and I'm so happy!!
None of my boys like to dress up, so I had to be clever to accomplish putting them in what they would deem "church clothes." Funny they think that's what they are when they wear white shirts and church slacks for Sunday. I guess they just throw all "nice clothes" into the same category. Boys will be boys!
But it's funny now, I can't remember all the chaos prior to getting pictures taken this year. And really it's like any other year. All the whining, tantrums, chasing, and mishaps are . . . well, I guess worth it. Because either my memory is totally gone or I would run the rat race all over for this adorable picture of my sons. Wouldn't you?
1 comment:
This is definately a great picture of my three Randolph Nephews!!! I'm glad that they cooperated for you to get such an awesome picture. Frame this one for sure.
And by the way we got your card... but the CD was broken in half as was Amy and Richards. :(
Post a Comment