
Our family was in Utah for a week. We left just after Christmas Day. On Saturday night, I went out with my three awesome sisters-in-law for a much deserved night out. Wendy's (brown hair) hubby, Benj's brother, bought us tickets to see Twilight. And it was totally great of him to do that! Thanks a lot!
Amy (red hair) and Mary Beth (blond hair) came too, and we watched the movie, then ate at the California Pizza Kitchen. This was a lovely pic taken by our waiter for the night. It's not a part of his job description, but he said he does it all the time.
Now for my Top Ten List for reasons why I love the movie Twilight:
Reason #1: The movie didn't deviate from the book. (Nice job, Director.)
Reason #2: Isabella Swan couldn't have been cast more perfectly.
Reason #3: Edward was shockingly good in his role as a studly vampire.
Reason #4: Clair de Lune, by Debussy, was in the movie.
Reason #5: There was tons of stunning footage, with trees, mountains, etc.....!
Reason #6: The movie was original, unlike previous vampire flicks.
Reason #7: The movie didn't get too gory.
Reason #8: Alice was really like you read about her in the book.
Reason #9: The music was very good, and matched wonderfully!
Reason #10: It's all so good, you half wish you could be a vampire! Maybe?
Favorite Quote:
"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore, Bella." ~Edward*So if you have seen the movie, Twilight, then consider yourself tagged! Wendy, Sarah, let's hear your top ten!
2 comments:
Your FUNNY!! Shantil. I don't know if I could really come up with much of a different list. I might have to watch it again, and find out what I really like and don't without totally copying all your reasons. I'm saving the picture on my computer, hope you don't mind.
Shantil.......I just saw the comment you left about my twilight stuff. I couldn't see my comments on my other blog template. I LOVE the movie. I saw it like 50 times. Edward....HOT!
Post a Comment