
I just love this picture! In Gentry's room, I have decorated basically with a ships and maps theme. But it was a real scurry for the camera when I found Dayton happily sitting in the toybox, and Gentry engrossed with the map in his room.
Sometimes Gentry likes to sit inside the toybox, and his brothers have shut the blue lid on him a few times. That didn't go over too well--not surprising. Anyway, it's amazing to think that Dayton will be 4 in March, and Gentry 2 in April. They are growing up much too quickly.
Speaking of geography, one of mommy's lesser subjects, I can remember when Josiah was born. Daddy held our "little" 9 1/2 pound son with tons of hair, and he said," I'm gonna teach you about God, and about math, and geography." It was a sweet moment, and one I'll never ever not remember.
4 comments:
What cute kids! I love all the pictures and also the facts about you. One question...where can i hear the music you write, i would love to!
You have such great style and creativity! And I LOVE those sweet words spoken to newborn Josiah.
What a sweet memory from Josiah's birth! And yes these kids get bit WAY too fast!
Shantil -- I love that picture. I love Dayton's smile it always looks so contagious and cheesy all at the same time. All I have to say is my sympathy goes out to you all the time, because ETHAN is such a CHALLENGE!!! SOMEDAY!!!
Post a Comment