Monday, February 11, 2008

A Little About Mom

A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
Questions:10 yrs ago:5 Things on my list of things to do today:Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:3 of my bad habits:Places I have lived:Jobs I have had:Things most people don't know about me:
****************************************************
10 yrs ago: I was 17, driving, and really into running. Not to mention I had ample time to write music and read books.
5 Things on my list of things to do today: Make dinner; Replace the books on the shelf that Gentry loves to pull off; Read my scriptures--I'm in Alma now; Lift some weights; Kiss my Benj.
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: Move outta Arizona! Buy or pay off all my family and friends' mortgages! Buy a boat and get a house near a blue lake with tons of tall trees!
3 of my bad habits: Well, I grind my teeth; I don't handle a checkbook well; I stress the small stuff too much!
Places I have lived: Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, California, Arizona
Jobs I have had: Subway Sandwich Artist, thank you; GNC Sales Associate; Convergys Telemarketer, don't hate me!; Aerobics Instructor; Piano Teacher; Voice Teacher; Dental Receptionist;
Things most people don't know about me: I am a one-on-one kind of friend; I snap with my thumb and pointer finger; I don't like donuts; I pull all the cheese off my pizza; I have auditioned for American Idol; My dream is to be the singer of my own jazz band and perform at weddings and jazz competitions.

No comments: