
It is hard to believe that Christmas has nearly arrived! Of course, when I was younger, it seemed the days never passed quickly enough for me until the anticipated day would arrive. Now, as a busy mother of three sweet boys, I find this Christmas season has passed all too quickly.
In an Ensign article, I loved the true account of a woman who claimed that Christmas came anyway. She said she, for many years, was caught up in having a clean, perfectly decorated home for Christmas. She was trying to bake the perfect cookies, find the perfect gifts, wrap the gifts in an artistic fashion, and never really felt the joy of Christmas.
Well, she decided that this Christmas would be different. She let go of trying to keep up this exhausting and nearly impossible image, and that is when she rediscovered what simple joy there is remembering Him who this season is all about.
May your Christmas be filled with Christ's love as we remember his Holy Birth.
2 comments:
It's crazy how time has just flown by. I'll have to update you more through email. But we loved your card. THat was so cute!!! And we miss you guys!!!
Hope you had a wonderful christmas. We did! I can't believe how fast it has passed on by. Check my blog for update pictures soon.
Post a Comment